Community Development Block Grant
Activities funded through CDBG must meet one of the following National Objectives:
- Benefit low/moderate income persons.
- Prevent or eliminate slums and blight.
- Meet a particular urgent need because conditions pose a serious and immediate threat to the community.
Eligible activities include (but are not limited to):
- Property acquisition.
- Property rehabilitation.
- Public facilities and infrastructure improvements.
- Public services (within certain limits).
- Assistance to for-profits to carry out economic development and job creation activities.
- Microenterprise assistance.